Suspected drug dealer, definite nigger, arrested
Seth Steele
2011-02-16 18:11:18 UTC
A 24-year-old North Fairmount man was ordered held on a $120,000 bond
after being accused of trafficking in drugs.

Court records say Seth Steele of Bleecker Lane was found in possession of
35 individually wrapped bags of marijuana as well as close to $400 in cash
when he was arrested Tuesday after a series of undercover drug buys.

Court records claim that Steele had been selling marijuana near the Roll
Hill Elementary School in North Fairmount and that on other occasions he
had been in possession of bundles of heroin.

Steele was arrested on three counts of trafficking in drugs and one charge
of possession of drugs.

<Nigpic at site>

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20110216/NEWS010701/302160035/

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Rueben Jordan
2011-02-16 21:41:21 UTC
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati man will spend at least 30 years in prison for killing a witness to a murder his son committed.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Nadine Allen sentenced Ruben Jordan, 38, Tuesday morning for the murder of Victor Davis almost two years ago in Over-the-Rhine. Prosecutors say Jordan shot Davis to keep him from testifying against his son.

Jordan's son, Kareem Gilbert, who is already in prison, is now at risk for seeing his 18-year sentence extended.

Davis was shot to death on Halloween 2008, about two weeks after he witnessed the murder of Brian Austin.

Prosecutors say Gilbert, 18, killed Austin after Austin hit him with a meatball sandwich.

Jordan told Judge Allen Tuesday and the court that he was not the shooter and the wrong person was arrested.

Davis' relatives wanted a long sentence for Jordan. Jasmine Walton, a cousin of Davis, told the court before sentencing, "he should get everything he deserves."

Judge Nadine then asked, "Is that all you want to say, ma'am?"

Walton replied, "Yes, ma'am."

"A person is a snitch only to the criminals to the rest of the community. I consider Mr. Davis to be a hero. I know the majority of people agree with that. I only wish I had the opportunity to know him," Judge Allen said during sentencing.

Gilbert decided not to testify against his father after agreeing to as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. There is no word from prosecutors on whether they will charge Gilbert with perjury file new charges since he was allegedly with his father when Davis was shot and killed.

Jordan's lawyers have already put prosecutors and the court on notice that they intend to appeal both the conviction as well as the 30 year to life sentence.

<Nigvid at site>

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/downtown/man-sentenced-to-30-years-to-life-for-killing-witness-against-son

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
WKRC
2011-02-16 23:40:04 UTC
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Sweep-Targets-Violent-Offenders-In-Avondale/nnaN3d7-ZEmEgV54H2hxNQ.cspx

It was all about the guns today as one hundred cops moved through Avondale, with warrants for 32 people. Police consider them the worst in Avondale when it comes it comes to gangs, guns and violence. Undercover cops spent months buying guns and drugs from them.

Local 12's Deborah Dixon tells us, some of them keep coming up in murder investigations.

Violent crime is down in Avondale, but gun crimes are up. The Violent Crime Squad at the police district here and the Vice Squad teamed up to target troublemakers.

Captain Eliot Isaac, Cincinnati Police: "These are the individuals... take out of the community, so the community can enjoy what we all want."

In one home, police found who they were looking for, and what they're after... more guns. Undercover officers bought 32 during the the six month investigation.

Captain Terri Theetge, Vice Squad: "We purchased anything they had, shotguns, handguns, semi-automatics."

Some of those targeted today are people whose names kept coming up over and over during unsolved homicides in 2009 and 2010.

Voice of Sgt. Mike Barge, Vice Squad: "Homicide investigators identified 7 or 8 people whose names kept coming up."

"We try to target them, build cases on them."

Murders, such as inside the Club Ritz in 2010... on Monday the man on trial for murder walked away because witnesses didn't show up. Someone on today's target list is tied to that crime. It's the Al Capone strategy, feds ended up getting him for taxes, instead of murder.

"The old Al Capone theory, can't get you on violence, so we'll get you on guns and drugs, that's what we'll do to end the violence."

Once again, we're talking about federal gun charges. Lots of time... Decades... the kind of time that has bad guys singing as the mob used to say.

<Nigvid at site>

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
WXIX
2011-02-17 03:23:55 UTC
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Cincinnati Police are sending a strong message to drug dealers, traffickers and other niggers in Avondale.

All five police districts, along with vice raided multiple apartments and homes looking for 32 suspects wanted for a number of crimes. FOX19's Emily Wood joined undercover officers during the bust and reports on their efforts to clean up the streets.

In Avondale, CIRV Operation was a culmination of six months of undercover investigations in the neighborhood. Police are going after criminals wanted for aggravated robbery, homicide and drugs.

"These are the worst of the worst in this part of the town," said Elliot Isaac, District 4 Commander. "Avondale has enjoyed some reductions in crime over the last couple years, however the gun violence has continued and actually increased a little bit."

Officer Dan Downing has worked in vice the last three years. He says these types of raids show criminals that police are watching. "This way it sends more of a message to these guys out here, that we're not going to tolerate what goes on."

Not every arrest matches the suspects they are after. A juvenile was arrested for violating his probation, and another man had an outstanding warrant for his arrest, but neither one of them were part of the 32 suspects on the operation's list.

"We probably get more arrests like this today then we will the actual people on the list," said Downing.

Cincinnati Police say this is the first major raid they have done in Avondale, with more than 75 officers participating. They also tell FOX19 that the sunny weather actually helped with the raids, putting more suspects outside than in their homes.

Police arrested 12 of its 32 suspects and made five additional arrests during Wednesday's raid.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=14044853

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Typical Negro Behavior
2011-02-17 03:28:05 UTC
SOUTH FAIRMOUNT (FOX19) -- A person has been found shot in South Fairmount Wednesday evening.

A short time before 8:30pm Police were called to the 2400 block of Thompson Avenue for a report of a person found shot in the area.

A gun was recovered a block away at the 1800 block of Knox

Police are currently on the scene investigating the incident. The Cincinnati Police Homicide Unit has been called to the scene.

FOX19 will update this story as more information becomes available.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=14045739

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
tnb
2011-02-18 16:50:20 UTC
CINCINNATI - The Norwood Lateral westbound at Interstate 75 was closed for several hours Friday morning, after a car, riddled with bullets, was found with the body of Desmond Jennings inside.

Police had to shut down the ramp from Paddock Road to the Norwood Lateral westbound.

Officers say what started out as a crash investigation quickly turned into a homicide investigation when officers arrived on the scene.

Police tell 9 News that around 3 a.m., gunshots were reported in the vicinity of the Norwood Lateral in Bond Hill.

Motorists then reported a car had crashed on the ramp between westbound Norwood Lateral and I-75 south.

When police arrived on the scene Jennings was already dead.

The police investigation is still ongoing. No suspects have been arrested.

If you might have been travelling through this area on the Norwood Lateral westbound, around 3 a.m. Friday, and saw anything unusual, call Crime Stoppers at (513) 352-3040.

<Nigpic at site>

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/bond_hill/body-found-in-bullet-riddled-car-crashed-on-norwood-lateral-westbound

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Yolanda Pinkston
2011-02-18 18:15:10 UTC
Cincinnati Police continue to search for two black men who violently attacked a woman outside her Winton Terrace home early Friday morning.

The men approached 35 year old Yolanda Pinkston outside her apartment on Craft Street just after midnight and tried to rob her but police say they only managed to get away with her keys. They also shot Pinkston in the wrist and chest.

Pinkston was taken to University Hospital. She is excepted to be okay. She told police the suspects were strangers to her.

If you have any information about the attack, police ask that you call Crimestoppers at 352-3040.

<Nigvid at site>

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Woman-Shot-Robbed-Outside-Home/mhwcmqF1c0KFPx83vMXn1A.cspx

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Coon
2011-02-18 18:39:42 UTC
OAKLEY – Cincinnati police aren’t sure why a high school graduate with a steady job was shot and killed Wednesday night while seated in his parked car outside of the apartment complex where he lives.

Mark Mason Jr., 19, was sitting in his vehicle at 3545 Ibsen Ave., between Madison Road and Ridge Avenue, just after 11 p.m. when he was gunned down. Police said he was shot in the head.

A friend, 18, was uninjured as he ducked for cover in the passenger seat. He told police he didn’t see who was shooting.

Homicide investigators believe him, Cincinnati police Sgt. Gary Conner said.

“He got down – that’s why he survived,” Conner said. “We have more people to interview and Crime Stoppers is giving us some tips. At least people are calling in and being helpful.”

Mason died overnight at University Hospital.

As of Thursday evening no arrests had been made and it was too soon to speculate a motive in the killing, Conner said.

“We will piece this together,” Conner said.

Mason’s mother, 39-year-old Donna Mason, believes her son was killed for the $100 in cash he was carrying after cashing a paycheck from his job at as a cook and delivery man for Krimmer’s Italianette Pizza in Silverton.

Her son’s boss, Fritz Krimmer, said Mason was a great employee who worked hard, six days a week.

“He was a good, quiet kid,” Krimmer said. “One of his best friends was working last night when it happened.”

Mason, a 2009 Woodward High School graduate, was the father of a 5-month-old son, his mother said.

“He was just a great young man and his life was basically cut short,” his mother said.

Darin Bowman, 34, who lives next to the apartment building in a house on Madison Road, heard shooting erupt outside.

“We heard seven gunshots and then a big bang,” he said Thursday. “Then we heard what sounded like heavy machinery operating. I rushed outside to the corner of Madison and Ibsen where I joined another man who was coming from the car wash at that intersection.

“The car took out the entire brick wall that was about six feet tall and very long. (It) was still running and it appeared that the accelerator was stuck. The wheel was molten red and on fire – grinding into the sidewalk at a high speed.”

Conner said Mason’s friend put the car into gear in an attempt to escape the hail of gunfire and the car crashed into the wall.

Bowman ran around to the car to see if anyone was inside and needed help. By that time, the engine appeared to be catching fire, he said.

As they doused the flames, police arrived.

Bowman said by time he made it outside, the gunmen were gone.

Homicides are rare in Oakley. According files kept by The Enquirer, the last person killed at the hands of another in this neighborhood was 52-year-old Mary Thomas, shot and killed Jan. 11, 2009.

“It’s a quiet neighborhood,” Bowman said. “I see some suspicious things going on now and then but nothing you wouldn’t see at any parking lot or gas station.”

On Thursday afternoon Mason’s mother waited in her Silverton home for his young siblings, a 12-year-old brother and 9-year-old sister, to return from school to tell them the bad news.

She wants answers.

“I want that person caught,” she said. “This was wrong. It shouldn’t have happened. He was too young. He had things to do and now he’s gone. I can’t say hi to him. I can’t text him anymore that I love him. I won’t ever see him again.

“And to have to tell his brother and sister he won’t be back, that they will never see their big brother again.”

Enquirer reporter Carrie Whitaker contributed

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2FAB%2F20110217%2FNEWS010701%2F302170025%2F&odyssey=obinsite
William Pennington
2011-02-18 21:12:51 UTC
Cincinnati Police have made an arrest in the murder of Antonio Smith.

18 year old William Pennington, a Woodward High School student, was arrested tonight. He's accused of shooting Antonio Smith during a robbery Richie's Fast Food Restaurant in Bond Hill.

Just before midnight on October 30th, 2010 two men in ski masks and armed with guns enter Richie's and demanded money from the employees. When Antonio Smith couldn't get the register open one of the suspects shot him.

There is still a suspect wanted in this case. If you have any information that could help police call CRIMESTOPPERS at 352-3040. You never have to give your name and can earn cash for your clues.

<Nigvid at site>

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/High-School-Student-Arrested-In-Richies-Murder/NmtA2UeSv0m83kUaBk-CKA.cspx

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Jamell Blackmon
2011-02-19 19:53:34 UTC
Father Sentenced On Child Endangering Charges

CINCINNATI -- A man who pleaded guilty to burning his child with hot water was sentenced Monday, and the mother of the child was put in jail after a courtroom outburst.

Jamell Blackmon pleaded guilty to one count each of child endangering and receiving stolen property. He was sentenced to two years in prison and will begin serving his sentence on March 9.

Prosecutors said Blackmon put his daughter into hot water in June.

The bailiff said that after the sentencing, the child's mother, Victoria Payne, stormed out of the courtroom and slammed the door. Payne was upset because she didn't believe that Blackmon committed the crime even though he pleaded guilty, the bailiff said.

The judge brought Payne back into the courtroom and was going to let her go until she continued to act out, the bailiff said.

The judge held Payne in contempt of court and gave her three days in jail. Payne was led out of the courtroom to begin serving her sentence, though she was not listed as an inmate at the Hamilton County Justice Center.

<Nigpix at site>

http://www.wlwt.com/news/26779225/detail.html

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
tnb
2011-02-22 18:59:28 UTC
A third nigger went to prison Tuesday for the Oct. 24, 2009, killing of Herschell Palmore, Jr.

Dominique Henson, 17, was sent to prison Tuesday for 13 years by Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Norbert Nadel. Originally charged with murder, Henson accepted a deal where he pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Henson and Clarence Jackson sneaked into Palmore's Over-the-Rhine home hoping to rob the drug-dealer they believed carried lots of cash. But Palmore's roommate came home and shot it out with Henson and Jackson as Palmore slept. Palmore, startled awake by the gun shots, actually was shot and killed by his roommate - Jerome Patton - accidentally during the shootout. In Ohio, if you commit a crime that results in someone being killed, you can be charged with the death.

Jackson was sent to prison for 13 months in November. Miranda Peake, who let Henson and Jackson into Palmore's home as he slept, earlier pleaded guilty and was imprisoned for 10 years.

Tobias Johnson, the alleged mastermind of the robbery that turned into a killing, is next in court Feb. 22.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2FAB%2F20110125%2FNEWS010702%2F101260315%2F&odyssey=obinsite

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Darkest Avondale
2011-02-22 21:49:18 UTC
AVONDALE – Cincinnati police said they searched overnight for a masked black man who robbed Sunoco, 3443 Burnet Ave.

The suspect entered the business just before 9 p.m. and fled with cash and phone cards, police said.

No injuries were reported.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20110222/NEWS010701/302220016/

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
TNB
2011-02-22 21:52:10 UTC
KENNEDY HEIGHTS - Cincinnati police said they are investigating an armed hold-up at Family Dollar, 6541 Montgomery Rd.

A gun toting black man burst into the store about 9 p.m. Wednesday, demanded cash from the register and fled with an undetermined amount, police said.

No one was injured.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=%2FAB%2F20110127%2FNEWS010701%2F301270017%2F&odyssey=obinsite

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
J'air Embry
2011-02-23 19:52:20 UTC
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati police have arrested an 18-year-old woman in connection to the murder of an Oakley man.

Authorities took J'air Embry, of Avondale, into custody Wednesday morning and charged her in the murder of 19-year-old Mark Mason, Jr.

Mason was found shot in his car in front of his home on Isben Avenue Thursday, Feb. 17. He was transported to University Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

Investigators say Embry planned to have two friends to rob a man who was with Mason. The gunman instead shot Mason as the two left his residence, according to police.

Embry is charged with aggravated murder and more charges are possible, according to police.

Anyone with information on this shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (513)352-3040.

<Nigvid at site>

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_east_cincinnati/oakley/woman%2C-18%2C-charged-in-oakley-murder

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Albert Jones
2011-02-23 20:20:22 UTC
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Police Department now says two people have been arrested in connection to the murder of an Oakley man last week.

Members of the Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team apprehended J'air Embry, 18, and Albert Jones, 18, in the 900 block of Burton Avenue Wednesday morning.

Embry and Jones are each charged with aggravated murder in the shooting death of Mark Mason, Jr. Police announced the arrest of Embry earlier in the day.

Mason, 19, was found shot in his car in front of his home on Isben Avenue Thursday, Feb. 17. He was transported to University Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

Jason Wilson
2011-02-24 14:40:24 UTC
SPRINGFIELD TWP. – A motorist is accused of trying to run down a Springfield Township police officer, sparking a high-speed chase across the Ohio River into Northern Kentucky.

• More Springfield Township news

Jason Wilson, 38, was booked into the Kenton County jail overnight on several charges: felonious assault, wanton endangerment, failure to comply with police, fleeing and evading police, driving on suspended license and reckless driving. He is scheduled to appear today in Kenton County District Court, jail officials said. He will eventually be extradited to the Hamilton County jail.

The driver was apprehended outside the City Heights Apartment complex off of Highland Pike around 10 p.m., according to news reports.

Springfield Township police encountered him about 9 p.m. Wednesday when they were responded to a report of shots fired in area of Desoto Drive and Madeleine Circle, according to Hamilton County emergency communication reports.

When they arrived, a fleeing motorist in a red Pontiac Grand AM– later identified as Wilson - nearly ran down an officer in his haste to speed away.

Police followed the car to Daly Road. From there, the chase spanned North Bend Road and onto southbound Interstate 75, onto the Brent Spence Bridge over the Ohio River and into Covington.

Fort Wright police eventually apprehended Wilson outside the City Heights apartment complex off Highland Pike about 10 p.m., reports state.

No one was injured, Springfield Township police said today.

Carrie Whitaker contributed to this report.

<Nigpic at site>

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20110224/NEWS01/102240362/

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---